Saturday, September 21, 2013

OCTOBER MEETING

Dear SDA Friends,

I hope you have all had a wonderful and productive summer. I am a bit late in scheduling our fall kick-off event, but here it is. Our meeting will be October 20th at 2p.m. Sandy Kunkle has generously offered again to host the meeting at her home. (1201 Minglewood Way, Ann Arbor, MI  48103 with telephone 734-997-9032).  The theme will again be our popular show and tell. We would like to hear and see how you spent your summer. Please bring your newest work as well as anything you may have done in a workshop. As usual we ask that you bring a snack to share and your favorite beverage. Sandy will provide coffee.

On another note, I will be stepping down as your SDA Michigan representative after our October meeting. I have enjoyed tremendously working with all of you. I would like to encourage each of you to seriously consider volunteering to take on the position of SDA Representative. It has been fun and rewarding. You will work with a group of dedicated artists, make lots of new friends and have the opportunity to represent a fabulous organization. I would be happy to work with a new rep for a time, so there is no such thing as, "I wouldn't know where to start". 

I also want to especially thank the SDA Michigan team for their dedication. They are Susan Trovillion, Jean Pratt, Lynn Krawczyk and Karin Larsen. Their support has been invaluable. Thank you all.

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment