Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dolores Slowinski...A RESPONSE IS REQUESTED


Threadlines
by Dolores S. Slowinski
January 4 – February 8, 2013
Lansing Art Gallery
119 N. Washington Square
Lansing, MI 48933
(517) 734-6400

Catherine Babcock, Director of the Lansing Art Gallery and her assistant, Sara Pulver, did a wonderful job installing the 58 pieces in the show and hosting a lovely opening reception for which I am most appreciative. In addition, Catherine has graciously arranged a radio interview for me in Lansing on January 22, 2013 at 9 AM.
 
I would like to maximize my trip to do the radio interview, and am exploring the feasibility of doing a gallery talk at the LAG on January 22, 2013 in conjunction with my show. It is a Tuesday, which I know is inconvenient for people who are working. But perhaps there are a few folks with flexible schedules who would like to know a little more about my work.
I would like to know how many people would like to come to the gallery at 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM for a gallery talk. I would bring the sketchbook in which I document my work as well as small examples that I could pass around and even perhaps a new piece I am just beginning. This would not be a power point presentation but rather a discussion with the real work on site.
If you are interested in attending, please e-mail me as soon as possible: slowinskistudios@gmail.com
Please include your preferred time.
Thank you for your interest. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dolores S. Slowinski

No comments:

Post a Comment