Thursday, March 6, 2014

To SDA Michigan Members from Susie Krage,

I spoke with our new rep, Diane Nunez today. Unfortunately she is not well and has not been able to work as our rep. She has been suffering from a chronic inner ear imbalance which has incapacitated her. She has tried a number of treatment modalities and continues to search for a solution. In the meantime, there are two things I would like to ask. Is there anyone who would be willing to help out in the meantime and how would you feel about a Sunday afternoon meeting at my home in April? I thought it might be a chance to reconnect, and have a show and tell as well as to make some important decisions about the future of our group.

Pleas e-mail me <skrage2@att.net> with your thoughts by the end of the week, March 8.

I hope you are all using this cold weather to get lots of fiber work done. I know I have wanted to stay home and stay warm!

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment